GEMME Board Meeting 2022
November 26 in Vienna
All elected members of the Board of Directors and a representative from each national section (country) are invited to participate. To attend, it is necessary to fill out and send the form at the bottom of this page before October 31st
We would be grateful if, as soon as you decide to attend, you could send us the form, which will make it easier for us to organise the meeting. Thank you very much.
Please note that there are deadlines for room reservations (indicated next to the recommended hotel information).
Agenda of the GEMME Board Meeting on 26 November 2022 at 10:30
Venue: Zum Schwarzen Kameel (Bognergasse 5 - 1010 Vienna)
1.- Report of the President
2.- Approval of the minutes of the Board meeting held in Barcelona on 11 June 2022 at 13:30 (after the GA)
3.- Treasurer's report after payment of the costs of the GA in Barcelona
4.- Communication from GEMME since the GA. Report by Myriam Rius
5.- Country reports, as completed by members before the meeting (*)
6.- Organisation by GEMME France of the seminar-cruise celebrating the 20th anniversary of the creation of GEMME (activity on 25 and 26 May in Strasbourg, departure from Strasbourg on 26 May at 6pm for Koblenz, return to Strasbourg on 30 May in the morning; cost of the project and financial participation of GEMME-Europe; programme of visits to Strasbourg and interventions during the cruise)
7.- Ongoing European projects and others to be promoted (work plan)
8.- Restorative justice
9.- Developments in the field of intellectual property (meeting on 10 November 2022 in Alicante)
10.- Discussion on the modification of the GEMME statutes
11.- New GEMME sections
12.- Other subjects and date of next meeting
(*) Filled in using the provided layout by the representatives of each country and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before Octobre 31, please.
ADITIONAL INFORMATION (TO DOWNLOAD)
Please, send the documents to email@example.com before October 31st.
→ 25th NOVEMBER (FRIDAY)
20:00 - Welcome dinner at the Typical Viennese Restaurant OSWALD & KALB
Located at Bäckerstrasse 14 (1010 Vienna) is a restaurant that hopes to spoil you with typical Viennese cuisine and a fine selection of Austrian wines.
The menu we selected for our dinner offers soups (vegetable or Rindssuppe), a main course (Wiener Schnitzel, Veal-Gulasch or vegetarian gulasch) and a variety of different austrian desserts. Drinks: Mineral water and wine.
→ 26th NOVEMBER (SATURDAY) - Venue: Zum Schwarzen Kameel (Bognergasse 5)
9:30 – 10:00h WELCOME & EXCHANGE with the Austrian Section of GEMME
10:30 - 13:00h BOARD MEETING
13:00 - 14:30h LUNCH
15:00 - 16:30h GUIDED TOUR - A guided tour through the city centre, with a special focus on its secrets, designed for those who have already visited Vienna. The tour will be cond ucted in English and French and the participants will have headphones at their disposal. Meeting point at Wandl Hotel Lobby.
All the activitys on Saturday are free of charge for GEMME members.
DO YOU WANT TO ATTEND THE BOARD MEETING 2022 or DELEGATE YOUR VOTE ?
To confirm your attendance at the meeting or to delegate your vote, please fill out and send the following form before October 31st.
Registration is closed.
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRACTICAL & USEFUL INFORMATION
RECOMMENDED HOTELS IN VIENNA
1. BEST WESTERN PLUS HOTEL ARCADIA - Modern, practical and comfortable. Many rooms available.
• Location: Max Winter Platz 5 (near the Prater, public transportation is needed to get to the city center)
• Price: Double Room (2 persons) 115€ (without breakfast) - 127€ (breakfast included) / Double Room (single use) 90€ (without breakfast) - 115€ (breakfast included)
• Website: www.hotelarcadia.at
• Booking: by email email@example.com or by phone +43 17297012 using the code "GEMME" to benefit from these spectial conditions.
2. HOTEL WANDL - Centrally located and classic. Limited number of rooms. Booking deadline: 24th of September (not to be postponed)
• Location: Petersplatz 9 (7 minutes walk from dinner restaurant)
• Price: Single Room breakfast included 130,8€ (only 10 rooms available) / Double Room (single use) breakfast included 154,3€ / Double Room (2 persons) breakfast included 205,1€ (only 15 double rooms available)
• Website: www.hotel-wandl.com
• Booking: by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +43-1-534-55-0 with the code "183856-GEMME".
Location of the Recommended Hotels, the venue of the Board Meeting, Zum Schwarzen Kameel and the restaurant Oswald & Kalb (dinner)
CITY AIRPORT TRAIN & SUBWAY
City Airport Train (CAT) Schedule & Information. Very convenient, fast and cheap: 12€ (one way) - 19€ (go and return).
- Hotel Wandl. Arriving in Vienna CAT station, take from there the metro U3. Into 2 stops to Stephansplatz, where the Hotel Wandl is in perfect walking distance (no taxi needed).
- Hotel Arcadia. From the station in Vienna, to take a cab is the more convenient to reach the hotel.
Wiener Linien. Vienna subway.
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION
Weather. The temperature in Vienna in November is usually between 5 and 9 degrees Celsius with a 35% chance of rain.
Tourist info Vienna. Useful Tourist information about events, Vienna City Card, Public transport, Wifi...
Google Maps Links (GEMME programm places):
- Oswald & Kalb Restaurant (Bäckerstraße 14)- Welcome Dinner on Friday 25th of November at 19:00h
- Hotel Wandl (Petersplatz 9)
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Arcadia (Max-Winter-Platz 5)