More than 70 members of the European Group of Magistrates for Mediation met on 11 June in Barcelona for their General Assembly, which takes place every two years, and in addition to reviewing the activities carried out during the last 24 months, the persons who will form the governing bodies of the Association during the next mandate are elected.
We are pleased to present the elected members of the Board of Directors elected in Barcelona:
- President: Rosalía Fernández (Spain)
- Vice-presidents: Avi Schneebalg (Belgium), Eric van Engelen (The Nederlands), Monika Wlodarczyk (Poland), and Ugo Ferruta (Italy)
- General Secretariat: Anne Gongora (France) and Assistant Secretary General: Laura van der Krogt (The Nederlands)
- Treasurer: Jacques Vernochet (France) and Assistant Treasurer: Carme Guil (Spain)
- Advisory Member: Paul Gilligan (Ireland)
- Other specific task : Mary Rose Gearty (Ireland), Konstanze Thau (Austria), Monica Velletti (Italy), Camilla Hölzer (Germany) and Michèle Weil (France)
- Béatrice Brenneur (France) remains as Honorary President.
In addition to these members elected by the General Assembly every two years, one representative appointed by each national section also sits on the Board of Directors.
The Board is made up of: President, 4 Vice-Presidents, Secretary General and Assistant, Treasurer and Assistant.