The European Judicial Training Network (EJTN) is organising a half-day webinar on mediation and conciliation on 22 November 2022, in partnership with GEMME and the Institut de Formation Judiciaire.
This webinar will focus on mediation in general (history of mediation, mediation and conciliation, interest-based negotiation, mediation techniques, national experiences, ...) and on mediation in specific areas (civil and commercial, family and social law).
The speakers, from different European Union countries and specialists in the field, will share their experience and exchange with the participants during 3 simultaneous sessions.
- Target audience: Judges specialised in civil, family, commercial and social matters
- Date: 22 November 2022 from 9 am to 12.30 pm
- Location: online
- Reference: CI/2022/13
- Detailed programme: : click on this link
- Working language: French
- Application procedure: All applications must be submitted through the applicants' EJTN national member institution.
- Participation: Upon invitation by EJTN, participants register via the EJTN online platform to which they have access.
- Deadline for applications: 18 November 2022
- More information: Link to EJTN